


The holidays are upon us! I was just roping in 80 degree weather then I woke up and it was November and almost December! This means for most of us (living here in BFE) it is time to do some traveling. Unfortunately, for the Husband and I, this entails an 8-10 hour journey north to Olympia, WA. This trip includes the most dangerous highway in Oregon, a few mountain passes, people that drive too fast, people that drive too stupid, people that drive to slow, excessive precipitation and profanity. Rain, sleet, snow, fog, you name it! It's headed our way on this trip!
In addition to this grand trip I am describing, we also bring our three precious dogs! Two big-headed cowdogs (Gator & Miley "Party in the USA") and a corgie cross (Tawny McFelder). Now, Tawny is well-adapted to sleeping for exorbitant hours at a time as it's one of her many gifts (along with rolling over and shaking). She certainly hasn't been tired out that week from working cows or anything silly like that! Gator & Miley are exiled to their crates in the back of the pickup. Here are some pictures of the dogs traveling:


I'm hoping our trip north goes smoothly. I mean, look at these ruffians I have to travel with. Safe travels if you're departing this week. I will make sure to take pictures of this journey as I'm quite certain it needs documented after having to describe it...
No comments:
Post a Comment